About the Program
The Triple P Positive Parenting Program is an initiative of the Parenting and Family Support Center at the University of Queensland, Australia. Triple P is dedicated to the many parents and children who have participated in the development of this program. The goal of the program is to give parents the skills necessary to raise healthy children.
Triple P Components
Level 3 Discussion Group Options:
- 4 sessions
- 2 hours per session
- Group discussions to help educate and guide parents through common family issues. Theses discussions empower parents with the necessary tools to overcome and address the cause of conflict in their home (i.e. problem behavior.)
- Content for the discussion group consists of :
- Dealing with disobedience
- Managing fighting and aggression
- Developing good bedtime routines
- Hassel-free shopping with children
One on one phone call
- 2-3 conversations
- Facilitators are able to target any specific needs/conflicts a client presents during each call.